Orchid Real Estate & Property Management Software is a comprehensive, powerful, easy-to-use, and fully integrated web-based solution to manage every aspect of your Real Estate business. Orchid offers in addition, a customized version for Serviced offices to take care of the unique needs for the fitted offices business including a Point of Sales module for billing for adhoc services such as meeting rooms, car parking spaces, Utilities & Telephone billing based on usage etc. in addition to a Customer portal option.
Orchid Real Estate & Property Management system helps you manage end to end function, whether you are into Commercial properties, Residential properties, Serviced Offices or Labor Camps.
Orchid Real Estate Software consists of the following modules:
- Landlord & Tenant Management
- Leasing & Contracts
- Billing & Accounting
- Documents management
- Facilities Management & Maintenance Tracking
- Web Interfaces for integrating with computer-aided facility management.
Orchid’s ERP solution for the property management and real estate businesses covers the following system functionality and features. The system provides company and division wise profitability and management reports with the consolidation of financials and operations.
- Property Master
- Tenant Masters
- Listing of Units
- Contacts/SLA Management
- Lease renewals and termination
- Units Status: Occupied/Vacant/booke
Orchid property module specially designed for the real estate and property management industry, Orchid Property Module maintains and manages the entire business process of a Real estate & property management from end to end. It’s fully integrated with online property portals which reflect the updated unit’s inventory.
Orchid ERP is a comprehensive web-based Real Estate & Property management solution.Orchid ERP maintains the inventory of properties and units and covers various business processes such as inquiry/lead management with reservation. Property management and real estate companies facing risks of today’s market such as increasing customer demands, units inventory management, proper customer base reports and new economic realities with innovative approaches and strategies.
You can improve your rental property marketing, management, and accounting
- Property Management: Adding all the details of the different properties (Tower, Apartment, Villa, Office, shop, store, Showroom, land, etc.) and attach photos and files related.
- Contact Management: Adding all the details of the persons (Tenant, Seller, Buyer, Landlord Investor, Companies, suppliers, Brokers, etc.) and attach photos and files related.
- Contract management: Create and print Different Contracts (Rental, Sales, Purchase, and Brokerage) follow-up and re-scheduling of installments, termination, and renewal of contracts.
- ChequeManagement: Follow-up all cheques transactions starting from receiving cheques, submit to the bank, clear or return the cheques.
- Expenses: Entering all expenditure (general or related to properties) generate the profit and loss for each tower or property during any period.
- CollectionManagement: Generate, Print and collect the bills of different fees (electricity bills, water bills, cooling bills, maintenance bills, etc.).
- Maintenance management: Adding and follow up maintenance complaints relating to each property.
- Reporting: The software contains a list of reports can serve all sections and departments of the company, including: –
- Leasing Statement: a detailed report of all rented units, Contract Start & end date, Rent Value, Paid amount and remaining amount for each property during any period of time.
- Contracts End Dates: a detailed list of all the contracts that will expire during the period, for example: During 30 days from now.
- Uncollected Installments: a detailed list of all uncollected installments related to each property with tenant details for quick contact.
- Building Occupancy Status: a detailed list of all unit status in the building with the total number of vacancies and occupancy.
- Customer Statement: a detailed report of all paid and the remaining amounts for each Customer.
- Availability List: a detailed report of all available units.
- Receipts Reports: summary and detailed reports of total amounts received in cash or cheques or bank transfer for each unit in any period.
- Expenses Reports: summary and detailed reports of total amounts paid in cash or cheques or bank transfer as general expenses or related to properties in any period.
- Received Cheques: a detailed report of all cheques received for each unit in any period.