Orchid Health Care Software Solutions, your organization can deliver outstanding service at a lower cost. Orchid provides a comprehensive, integrated view of the customer and guides agents and service representatives through customer interactions in a way that optimizes value for both the customer and the business.
Healthcare CRM System solution enables you to share information across systems and organizations, helping to assure consistent, up-to-date information. Work more efficiently using an easy and simple interface, and collect data in the field with the devices you use every day.
Healthcare CRM programs allow your employees to proactively manage and monitor sales pipeline, customer service, and retention using simple interfaces.
e-Claim Management (Submission & Payments)
- Health Insurance Management Module
- Easy Setup and User-Friendly
- Unlimited Employees Creation & Access
- Auto-calculate Claims Entitlement
- Easy to Check Claims Status
- Multi-Levels Approval
- Approval & Notification via E-Mail
- User-Definable Fields for HR to Customize Claim Items
- Powerful Reporting
- Unlimited Claim Types Creation
- Claim Amount Capping, and Auto-Prorate Function
Front Office Administration
- Patient Registration by Front office Staff
- Manage Appointment Request based on specialty / Doctor
- Appointment Fixing
- Appointment confirmation
- Patient Registration with Image & previous history
- Form /List/Calendar view of patient Records
- Quick Invoice /Prescription/Treatment Summary and other report printing.
- Lab Administration
- Lab Test category & Type configuration
- Radiology, cardiovascular & other Lab tests
- Daily Lab test request management
- Track Lab test based on patient /Specialty/Doctor
- Invoicing for Lab test
- Daily Lab test Reports
- Integrated with Lab Equipment’s (To be taken up separately based on the equipment in coordination with respective vendors)
Physicians Consultation Time Schedule
- Login For Each Doctor
- Patient view in list/form/calendar format
- Patient details with image & previous history
- Masters for medicaments, Disease & Treatment Summary
- Easy drafting, confirming and editing for prescription
- One click prescription/Treatment Summary print
- 100% paperless consultation
- Patient Generic and hereditary risk
- 100 % paperless patient examination & history taking
- Easily Track Patient History
- Patient Self-Registration Onsite / online
- Appointment Request by patients through Onsite Kiosk / Handheld PDAs
- Appointment request by clinic/specialty/Doctor
- Controlled access for patient to Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Patient Charting: A patient’s vital signs, admission and nursing assessments and nursing notes can be entered into the system. These are the stored in a central repository and retrieved when needed.
- Clinical Data Integration: Here clinical information from all the disciplines can be retrieved, viewed and analyzed by nursing staff.
- Better care planning: Time spent on care planning is reduced, while the quality of what is recorded is improved. This makes for complete care plans and complete assessments and evaluations.
- Drug administration: Electronically prescribed drugs are more legible, thus making it less likely that drugs would be wrongly administered to patients.
Insurance and Contracts Management
Contract Manager Helps Health Plans develop a centralized and fully automated system to process and manage contracts and all subsequent requests. The system creates a centralized repository of contract information and provides business user with role-based access to sensitive contract data and documents
Financial Accounts Management System
The Financial Accounting Module deals with Cash/Bank, Receipt/Payments, Journal Voucher and General Ledger etc. Books like Cashbook, Bankbook and Ledger book can be generated. This module generates reports like Trail Balance, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statement. The Financial Accounting Screens describe about the Account Payable, Account Receivable and General Ledger. Also describe the activities related to IP, OP, Bank related activities and provision to clearing the Supplier Invoice and keep track of the Account Receivable and Revenue related activities. The services that are covered by the sponsor companies, Insurance Agencies, Family Accounts, Individual Accounts, sponsorship details of the patient, Health Card Insurance are recorded in the system.